Your wedding day is a big deal. Huge, ginormous, massive! We know you spend lots of money
and lots of time to ensure that every single detail all the way down to the napkins on your
reception tables is perfect. We also know there are hundreds of other photographers out
there, and that many of them do an outstanding job.
When it comes down to it, though, we believe that choosing your wedding photographer is all
about relationships and the vibe you get from the person, or persons, you hire. It also goes
without saying that you should really like your photographers' shooting style. Heaven knows we
all do things a little differently!
In short: choosing your wedding photographer is no easy feat. Dral Photography prides itself on being extremely positive-minded, extraordinarily impassioned about what we do, and super duper
friendly from our first meeting to even after we deliver your photographs. We are not just
camera robots clicking away - we want to be a friend and support system on your very, very
If you like the images we've captured at other weddings or engagement sessions, we absolutely
want you to reach out to us. Even if it's just to ask some questions or feel us out!
Why we choose to work together with my wife as a team?
All of our wedding packages include two photographers – a main photographer, and a second shooter. A second shooter is an additional photographer who is there to cover the wedding as well. We choose to work together for many reasons.
1. It is impossible to be everywhere at one time. If you want photos of the bride and groom both getting ready, we can’t be in both locations at once. By having a second shooter, we can cover more events at one time. If you like candid shots, you absolutely want a second shooter. We will be able to get all of the little moments that are happening behind the scenes. If you only have one photographer and he or she is with the bride while the groom is getting ready, then you will have to have the groom mock up and fake these moments to look candid, while missing the real thing. You don’t want “forced candids.”
2. During the wedding, the main photographer is so focused on getting all the traditional shots that sometimes we miss the candid moments during your ceremony. A second shooter is looking out for these moments. By having a second shooter, it ensures that you get more candid shots.
3. You’ll also get more creative shots for the same reason. Second shooters aren’t worried about getting the traditional shots because that is what the main photographer is doing.
This frees them to be able to be more creative. They can catch different angles and give you a fresh perspective.
4. With a second shooter being there, we always have a backup on scene in the event the main photographer gets sick or injured. The second shooter will be able to take over for them without skipping a beat.
5. It is also good to have two different cameras shooting the event. In case of emergency – for example, a camera is broken or a card gets corrupted – you will still have photos and they won’t all be lost or damaged.
6. If we are limited on time, having a second shooter will ensure we don’t miss anything. One of us can be shooting the reception details while the other is in cocktail hour getting all of those candid moments and details.
Helpful Photography Tips for Your Wedding Day
If you're like a lot of people, stepping in front of the camera is a nerve-racking experience. Don't
worry Dral Photography is here to make sure you look fabulous from head to toe throughout your big day. We're also here to help by dishing three tips that'll ensure you look amazing in your
First and foremost, trust us as your photographers. With good few years of wedding photography
experience, we have a really skilled eye when it comes to making you look your best in pictures.
We know all the money shots, all the best angles, and have all sorts of techniques up our
sleeves to really capture your beauty, and handsomeness, on camera.
Keep It Natural
A hearty laugh and genuine smile are just as beautiful as those pensive moments, tears and
excited expressions. Don't feel like you have to force a smile or a certain expression at any
given time throughout the day. Instead, just live in the moment and be yourself. Feel everything
and don't worry about looking a certain way on camera.
Forget We're There
When we aren't shooting your posed portraits, just forget that we're even there. You can
even forget that all your friends and family are there for a few moments, if you'd like! Knowing
you're being photographed can make you nervous, but try to forget that you've got a lens
pointed in your direction -- or an audience -- and just enjoy everything happening around you.
Sneak Away Session
Have you ever seen those beautiful, golden sunset portraits of a bride and groom dancing in the light? I have. I swoon over these fairytale photographs! During your reception right before sunset, grab your photographer and new spouse and sneak away outside. This quiet moment allows you to have a tender moment with your love and for me to capture some of the most beautiful images of you two. This should only take 30-45 minutes, so your wedding party probably won’t even realize you slipped out while they are dancing!
Whether you’re planning a big wedding, or you are looking for photographer only for a few hours , I have a photography
collection that will meet your special needs. Our packages start from 900 euro. I can email you a detailed price list for the collections I offer, or if
you’d like to discuss how to create a package that is tailor-made for you, just contact me and we can schedule a meeting.
Please email me at dralphotography.com
Copyright © 2022 Dral Photography