Elopement photography Co. Kerry Ireland
Say I Do Just Between the Two of You
So you decided to marry in discreet and elope, go you! This is a brave and intimate choice by
those who love to the beat of their own drum. This is a great way to cut out expensive wedding
costs and splurge on the things you desire.
Whatever destination you choose, courthouse, state park, oceanside, so forth, I will be there to
share in those most sacred, warm moments. You won’t see one backdrop or standard wedding
cliché. This is not a typical cookie-cutter day. This day is as unique as the couple. As I say,
wherever the wind will take me, let this be an easy and rememberable day!
Five Things to Remember For Your Elopement
1. The first definite must is to remember your rings. It seems straight forward, right?
With the jitters and nerves going, you can easily forget the smallest but most important
part! Plans can entirely fall through if these are forgotten. No rings, probably no
2. Bring the essentials! This means the bouquet, cuff links, jewelry, veil, shoes, and
watches. You want the elopement to show through your images!
3. Pamper yourselves the week of. Get your eyebrows tinted and waxed, have your hair
color refreshed and trimmed, have the groom’s beard trimmed or shaved, and make sure
nails are cleaned and polished!
4. Have your outfits or dresses ready and fitted. If you have a destination in mind, make
sure you are dressed for the setting. Depending on if it is indoors or outdoors, hot or cold,
you might want to think about how you will dress to make sure you are comfortable. I
have seen many couples get married in formal suits and gowns to more dressy-casual
5. Last but not least, your wedding vows. If you plan on exchanging words, I encourage you
to bring these. You want your elopement to feel tender and special. Your feelings will
radiate on camera, providing you with breathtaking photographs.